In the Rec Hall- The Job List

Re: In the Rec Hall- The Job List

Postby Owle Isohos » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Kelsey comes in from outside, looking around the hall.

"Hey. I volunteered as an EMT for a couple years, so I can get folks up and running again if they're bleeding out. It won't be pretty - I'm not a surgeon or anything - but it's enough to get someone back in the fight. If you're not dying, though, there's not much I can do for you - I leave that to the experts.

"I've got a little bit of experience as an investigator, enough that I can follow a trail and pick up on things that might be relevant. Aside from that? Um...I'll be hiding when the bullets start flying."
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Re: In the Rec Hall- The Job List

Postby liahgeron » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Gil pokes his head in and jots down some notes on the list.

"I'm a grad student in Sociology for all the good that does us here, but I started undergrad as an engineer and worked my summers in the garage at home. I can tinker with the best of them and with this newfangled 3D printer the 'corps have left us to use with Amizon, there probably isn't allot I can't make given enough parts or credits. Side from that, my pop taught me to shoot once I was at least a time and a half taller than a .22 rifle and I have inherited his collection. If you need a spare gun (with or without someone to pull the trigger), I should usually have a spare. Somewhat fortuitously, my area of interest is the social structures of medieval sword fighting academies and salons and I have a decent collection of practice blades with me too. They're blunted for safety, but will still hurt and cut if you put enough strength and technique behind one. Thank God I suppose for this happening while I was moving out of my apartment. Kinda would have preferred it not happening at all... but you take what you can get."
liahgeron

Previous

Return to The Rec Hall