[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Party and Fundraiser! May 18th!

Party and Fundraiser! May 18th!

Party and Fundraiser! May 18th!

Postby Jacob » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:08 pm

That's right, folks!

Mark your calendars!

May 18, 2013.

69 Village Court, Berlin, Massachusetts.

Panels on topics such as "How to Make Interesting Modern Costumes," "I'm Stuck on Building a Character," "Foamsmithing 101," and "Techno Demos: Behold the Hacker Rig."

Fighting! Because that's what we do when we are left alone with quantities of plumbing supplies!

Stuff to buy and bid on! Support the game and get your choice of a variety of Genre specific weapons! Get an artist's rendition of your character! WE HAVE GLOWING CRYSTALS!

And once we've all partied hard--then we play dress up for an actual Masquerade party.

Go Team!
Jacob

Re: Party and Fundraiser! May 18th!

Postby Steve » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:01 pm

All of this. I am looking forward to all of this. Especially the hacker rig. The last time I spoke to you it was still in the development phase. I really want to see how it works.
-The Shadow Persons
Steve

Postby gaelicwolf » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Sounds like it'll be fun for everyone.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

- Hamlet (1.5.166-7)

Dr. Conner Lachlann - University of Cambridge

~Greg (IRL), Leander Warrick & Charles Ryker (LE), Alaric Slayde (CS)~
gaelicwolf

Postby Elizabeth » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Staff is super excited about this! I look forward to meeting (and re-meeting!) many of you in person!

Elizabeth Heath
Eating your fears with my coffee.

Elizabeth@occamsrazorlarp.com

GM: Occam's Razor
Core NPC: The Isles: Purgatory Station
PC: Lione Rampant Crusades
Elizabeth

Postby Micheal Strife » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:27 pm

I will try and make it to this. Working 70 hours a week is counter to free time.
Micheal Strife

Postby Madrigus » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:51 am

I hope to bid in the auction for stuff...
"Desperation will turn any mortal to the darkest secrets hidden in the darkest vaults."
-Madrigus (Brendan)
[*Deadbolt from Lost Eidolons]

Point Total: 2,650
Madrigus

Postby Steve » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:21 pm

Good news! Placing a bid in the auction should be fairly easy. Winning a bid however...
-The Shadow Persons
Steve

Postby Madrigus » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 pm

This is true. Then I'm going to change what I said earlier to: "I hope I can get something really nice at the auction."
"Desperation will turn any mortal to the darkest secrets hidden in the darkest vaults."
-Madrigus (Brendan)

Madrigus

Postby Madrigus » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:28 pm

So wait a second. Everything is done like a tavern night and we're gonna be in character for the whole thing? Or just the masquerade bit?
-Madrigus (Brendan)

Madrigus

Postby ken » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Opposite. At no point do you need to be in character.

This event is an out-of-game fundraiser where we introduce aspects of the game... We're also having an OOC Masquerade Party that night, so dress to impress for that. But, any combat that occurs may use our system, but has no bearing on the actual game or game universe.
ken

Next

Return to Archived Notices